Assalamualaikum~~
Saya Rindu!!isk3..:’(
Waa!! Rindu kat kwn2 Azitech..
My bestie..Biqa..Yun Yin..
Umi..Ainaa..Ayue..Aida..
Umi..Ainaa..Ayue..Aida..
Erm..nk jumpa kamu semua..
Tp bile ye ada mase..
Semua pun telah bawa diri masing2..
Hanya dpat ikut pkembangan dr FB jew..
I2 pun bukannya selalu sy On9 tengok shbat2 sy ni On9..
We're not friends
for gold,
or because we want
wings in the everafter.
We're friends,
because we like to chat,
and share our tears
and laughter.
We're not friends
for the sake of fame,
or for tokens we can
flaunt and show.
We're friends,
because we give each other
unexpected gifts
and many rainbows.
And I'm sending this
greeting to you today,
to let you know that
I'm thinking about you,
and hoping the day brings
you many blessings
and a sky of blue.
for gold,
or because we want
wings in the everafter.
We're friends,
because we like to chat,
and share our tears
and laughter.
We're not friends
for the sake of fame,
or for tokens we can
flaunt and show.
We're friends,
because we give each other
unexpected gifts
and many rainbows.
And I'm sending this
greeting to you today,
to let you know that
I'm thinking about you,
and hoping the day brings
you many blessings
and a sky of blue.
Hopefully u’re there with me..
But now, we are not in the same world..
Only a past memory we could share..
That I’ll never try to forget..^_^
kalau my old friend pon ade kan best!!
kalau my old friend pon ade kan best!!
tp biasa lah..bila kita dapat ssuatu yg baru, kita akn khilgn pula yg lama..
life isn't perfect..
kita xkn dpt semua yang kita mahukan dalam khidupan..
maka ketika masih ada masa, hargailah sblm semuanya hilang drpd pndgan mata..<3


No comments:
Post a Comment